Despite the NSW Court of Appeal invalidating a by-law banning pets months ago, strata committees are continuing to enforce these by-laws. What are their chances of success and what can would-be pet owners do in the face of a ban?
Plus, Reena and I discuss:
- the owner who won’t take responsibility for the spa on his balcony, because it was there when he bought in…
- why owners should be given the opportunity to air their grievances
- how to successfully negotiate access arrangements during complex rectification works
- Get the transcript here!
- Podcast Episode 236. Jo Cooper and Sharon Levy on their Court of Appeal win
- Podcast Episode 217. How The Horizon upheld its pet ban – with David Edwards
- Podcast Episode 197. Bathroom renovation gone wrong | committee nominations | another win for pets
- Podcast Episode 148. How one building successfully lifted a pet ban
- Podcast Episode 141. Perennial Parking Problems – plus pets!
- Friday LIVE – Pets in Strata with Special Guests Jo Cooper and Sharon Levy
- Friday Happy Hour with Amanda Farmer and Jimmy Thomson!
- Listen to ‘Your Strata Property’ podcasts