217. How The Horizon upheld its pet ban – with David Edwards
This week I am joined by David Edwards, the lawyer who led The Horizon apartment building to success before the NCAT Appeal Panel. David explains the facts, findings and impact of this case, in which a by-law banning pets was upheld. He also promises to buy me a drink. I wrote that one down.
- Get the transcript here!
- Blacktown City Council’s Webinar: How to combat bad and anti-social behavior in your apartment building (Register here!)
- The Owners – Strata Plan No 58068 v Cooper  NSWCATAP 96 Appeal Decision
- Yardy v Owners Corporation SP 57237  NSWCATCD 19(19 February 2018) case
- Owners Strata Plan No 58068 v Cooper  NSWCATCD 62 (21 November 2019) (first instance decision)
- The Owners – Strata Plan No 55773 v Roden; Spiers v The Owners – Strata Plan No 77953  NSWCATAP 95
- DEA Lawyers Website
- David Edwards’ LinkedIn Profile