Back when the world was a little different (February, to be precise) I spent an evening with residents of The City of Canterbury-Bankstown, answering their questions about:
- feeding stray animals and birds on common property: can we pass a by-law to prevent this?
- how to deal with a lot owner who is renting out his divided storage space
- perennial parking problems
- whether or not lawyers are needed in the Tribunal.
Today, I’m bringing you my answers to these questions and more, delivered live to audience members on the night.
My next live event is via webinar for Parramatta Council – TODAY in fact! Register here for a midday kickoff.
- Get the transcript here!
- Register here for Amanda’s Parramatta Council Webinar: Midday Wednesday 29 April 2020
- Episode 180. It’s strata QandA time: LIVE from Town Hall House
- Episode 158. Your access to my latest live QandA
- Section 108 – Changes to common property – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Clause 26 – Schedule 1 – Strata Schemes Management Act
- Model by-law 6 in Schedule 2 – Strata Schemes Management Regulation
- Amanda’s email address: email@example.com