180. It’s strata QandA time: LIVE from Town Hall House
This week, I’m bringing you the recording of the LIVE QandA session, held at the end of my July presentation for City of Sydney Council. I give my answers to audience questions such as:
- are we responsible for relocating residents when the lifts are out of action?
- why does my strata manager say we don’t need to comply with the Capital Works Fund Plan?
- how do we fix a dysfunctional strata committee?
- can we remove a key lock box installed on the common property?
and many more.