This being episode 250, we’re celebrating our 5th birthday!
We’ve covered a lot of ground since those first few wobbly episodes, but there’s always more to learn and share.
This week, I’m highlighting some of the comments I received after last week’s discussion about asbestos in fire doors. I also share insights from the conference I attended with U.S. attorneys, including their prediction that communities will soon be attempting to restrict the “unvaccinated” from using common facilities.
- Get the transcript here!
- Productive Insights Website
- Podcast Episode 249. Asbestos in fire door | hard flooring discrimination | unreasonable refusal
- Asbestos Core Fire Doors – SafeWork NSW
- Podcast Episode 208. Finally, an accreditation for fire safety practitioners
- Araya v Owners Corporation SP65717  NSWCATAD 5
- Knox v Body Corporate for 19th Avenue CTS 6625  QCAT 497
- Hulena v Owners Corporation Strata Plan 13672  NSWADT 119 (25 May 2009)
- Friday Facebook LIVE – lessons and laughs from the U.S. conference