In this packed episode, Reena and I cover:
- what can be done when an owner won’t agree to their front fire door being tested for asbestos
- why anti-discrimination legislation is increasingly relevant to strata
- the owners who successfully proved the unreasonable refusal of their renovation application
- why we need more access to unreported cases from our Tribunals
- why I’m getting up at 3am this week!
- Get the transcript here!
- Araya v Owners Corporation SP65717  NSWCATAD 5
- Anti-Discrimination Act 1977
- Your Strata Property Facebook Page
- Podcast episode 136. Upgrading the common property to cater for disability
- Hulena v Owners Corporation Strata Plan 13672  NSWADT 119 (25 May 2009)
- Owners Corporation OC1-POS539033E v Black  VSC 337 (21 June 2018)
- Knight v The Owners – Strata Plan 208 & Anor