Reena and I enjoy our very first in-person podcast chat, covering:
- the authority of a strata manager to chair meetings
- the Common Property Memorandum: a help or a hindrance?
- the successful resolution of a BMC dispute, and
- investment opportunities for surplus OC funds.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 52 – Owners corporation may delegate functions to strata managing agent – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 54 – Functions of officers and strata committee may be given to strata managing agent – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Clause 12 – Schedule 1 – Chairing of meetings – Strata Schemes Management act 2015 (NSW)
- Common Property Memorandum
- Episode 218. Expired agency agreements | OCs investing money | new COVID regulations