This week, Reena joins me to discuss:
- the precarious position in which agents and buildings are left when an agency agreement unexpectedly expires
- how buildings can invest surplus funds (and why not all banks are the same)
- the new COVID regulations for NSW strata schemes: your need-to-know summary.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 50 – Term of appointment of strata managing agents – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Fair Trading (NSW) List of Approved deposit-taking institutions
- Section 75 – Investment of money in administrative fund or capital works fund – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 78 – Accounts of Owners Corporation – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 58 – Strata managing agent may be required to provide information about trust account and other accounts – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Episode 209. NSW Property Industry Reforms: How are Strata Managers Impacted?
- Part 11 – Response to COVID-19 pandemic – Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016 (NSW)
- Fair Trading – Strata and community schemes COVID-19 guidance
- Property and Stock Agents Act 2002