154. When you’re unhappy, go back to the contract terms
This week, Reena and I cover off:
- how NOT to deal with abandoned goods on the common property
- is there a right to privacy?
- how you get out of a contract that’s just not working
- successfully resolving a lot owner’s claim for damages
And if you‘re not yet registered for The Better Buildings Webinar, get a wriggle on! It’s a popular one. On this webinar, you‘ll learn how a properly functioning strata committee can dramatically improve your experience of strata living. Head over here to register now.