This week, Reena identifies a trap for inexperienced players when it comes to company nominees, including corporate lot owners appointing proxy holders. We answer a listener question: ‘how do I identify privilegeddocuments in strata books and records?’ Reena shares a win in relation to a common property rights by-law and I cover off an important case impacting the installation of hard flooring. A jam packed episode for the end of the year.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 127 – Corporations Act 2001 (NSW)
- Lawyers Chambers article
- Eastmak Holdings, Court of Appeal case
- Gurram v Owners Corporation SP 36589  NSWCATCD 39 (9 August 2018)
- Section 110 Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Section 144 Common property rights by-law – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015