This week, Reena and I are coming to you directly from our live Happy Hour chat recently held over on the Facebook page.
- waiving interest on overdue levies: can the strata committee resolve to do this?
- is it possible to conduct a poll vote via pre-meeting electronic voting?
- our tips for successful Zoom meetings
- Get the transcript here!
- Follow us on our Your Strata Property Facebook page to get the latest Happy Hour updates
- Watch Happy Hour with Amanda Farmer and Reena Van Aalst here
- Section 85 (Subsection 3) – Interest, discounts on contributions and payment plans – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- New South Wales Fair Trading Strata and community schemes guidance during COVID-19
- Watch Happy Hour with Amanda Farmer and Jimmy Thomson
- Section 36 (2) – Functions of strata committee – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Regulation 14 – Other means of voting – Owners Corporation and Strata Committee – Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016 (NSW)
- Regulation 15 – Pre-meeting electronic voting – Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016(NSW)
- Schedule 1 – Meeting Procedures of Owners Corporation – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Schedule 2 – Meeting Procedures of Strata Committees – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)