209. NSW Property Industry Reforms: How are Strata Managers Impacted?
I’m chatting to Sasha Boe of Real Estate Training Solutions about the property industry reforms that commenced in NSW on 23 March 2020 (yes, you may have been distracted by other things!) These reforms impact the way our strata managers operate – from the title they’re allowed to give themselves, to the training and qualifications they need to be able to start their own businesses. Sasha gives us the run down, including sharing her view that perhaps these reforms set the bar a little too high.
- Get the transcript here!
- The City of Sydney Council Webinar – Safe and Harmonious Apartment Living During COVID-19
- Regulation 4C, Property and Stock Agents Regulation 2014
- Episode 109. Licensing changes for strata managers – the need to know with Sasha Boe
- Strata Managing – Agent’s Licence – Fair Trading (NSW)
- Real estate, property and tenancy law changes commence – Fair Trading (NSW)
- Property and Stock Agents Act 2002
- Property and Stock Agents Regulation 2014
- Property and Stock Agents (Qualifications) Order 2019
- Real Estate Training Solutions (RETS) Website
- Real Estate Training Solutions (RETS) Hotline: 1-300-850-980