Reena and I cover:
- public outdoor pools are reopening in NSW. What does this mean for our strata pools?
- is it legal for residents to take refundable bottles and cans from the bins?
- the talented chairperson able to calm a very difficult resident, and
- finally, the new law permitting us to enforce Tribunal orders.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 247A – Civil penalties for contravention of orders – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- The Owners Strata Plan No 82306 v Anderson  NSWCATCD 85 (31 October 2017)