A short, but important message from me this week: make sure you understand the effect of the amended NSW Public Health Order, mandating masks on indoor common property in Greater Sydney. It may not mean what you think it does.
Let’s get this right.
- Get the transcript here!
- Public health orders relating to Temporary Movement and Gathering Restrictions – NSW legislation
- Section 139 – Restrictions on by-laws – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- New poster: Wear a mask in common areas – Greater Sydney
- Hygiene advice for people living in residential buildings
- Cleaning surfaces at home to help stop the spread
- Posters in languages other than English – NSW Government
- Poster for buildings in regional and rural New South Wales
- Join me for Friday LIVE, 4pm this Friday