Member call no. 17: Helping James to navigate life in a 2-lot scheme
In this call, I assist James with a number of problems currently facing him in his 2-lot scheme, including:
- life after compulsory management
- his neighbour’s refusal to agree to adequate levies
- the illegal installation of a fence on the common property
- the installation of a surveillance camera
- reimbursement for costs expended on behalf of the Owners Corporation.
Here are the links to the video and resources mentioned during the call: