YSP Podcast Episode 249. Asbestos in fire door | hard flooring discrimination | unreasonable refusal
In this packed episode, Reena and I cover:
- what can be done when an owner won’t agree to their front fire door being tested for asbestos
- why anti-discrimination legislation is increasingly relevant to strata
- the owners who successfully proved the unreasonable refusal of their renovation application
- why we need more access to unreported cases from our Tribunals
- why I’m getting up at 3am this week!