This week, Reena and I consider a creative way for buildings to manage upgrade works – especially where the upgrade will benefit one group of owners but not others. How can costs be fairly shared? We answer a listener question about fire doors and celebrate the building that wants to donate to charity.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 83 (2) – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Section 82 – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000
- Episode 089: How to Effectively Chair a Strata Meeting
- Section 73 – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015