168. Why good strata managers educate owners – with Tim Sara
This week, I’m joined by Tim Sara, a licensed senior strata manager at Strata Choice in Sydney. Tim is well known for his clever ‘hacks’ to ensure he gets the most out of every working day, and he’s sharing them with us in this episode. We cover:
– why you need to ‘set and forget’
– the art of calendar blocking
– why educating owners does not do managers out of a job
Listen out for a special free download this week – a template motion for strata committees wanting to improve communication with their manager. You’ll find that here.
- Get the transcript here!
- Download your free communications template motion here: www.yourstrataproperty.com.au/communications