171. Who pays contents insurance excess | adjourned meetings | pre-1974 lot boundaries
This week, Reena and I are tackling some tricky topics:
- whether an owners corporation is responsible for paying the excess on a resident’s contents insurance claim
- can motions resolved at a meeting that is later adjourned be actioned?
- the interpretation of a strata management statement and
- how to determine the lot boundaries in pre-1974 schemes.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 106 – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Clause 20 of Schedule 1 – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015