In this week’s solo episode, I’m explaining the concept of “legal professional privilege”. What is it, when does it attach to communications and should “privileged” documents be removed from a building’s books and records? I’m sharing the need-to-know court cases, practical tips to protect you and your clients and how to avoid the traps inexperienced players often fall in to.
- Get the transcript here!
- Episode 143. When are records privileged? Plus, a flooring case
- The Owners – Strata Plan No. 74602 v Eastmark Holdings Pty Limited (19 July 2013)
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 – Section 182
- Bretts Wharf – Hamilton QBCCMCmr 156 (22 March 2018)
- Owners Corporation RP003605 v Chung (Owners Corporations) VCAT 238 (27 February 2015)
- Listen to ‘Your Strata Property’ podcasts
- Join the waitlist for membership