161. When is it ok to delay repairs and maintenance?
This week, Reena and I discuss:
- how a building in the middle of a defects claim against the original builder should deal with claims from lot owners who are losing rent
- whether you can change the ‘financial year’ of a building
- what happens when Tribunal applicants get their forms wrong.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 106 – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- 2019 Strata Community Awards for Excellence – Online Application Form
- You ARE good enough. Lets Prove It. (Women in Strata blog)