190. Vexatious litigants | stop valves (again!) | BMC gas bill
This week, Reena and I are covering:
- vexatious litigants: what are they and what can be done about them?
- the ‘stop valve’ question once more: does Fair Trading agree that the stop valve is lot property?
- how to resolve a BMC cost-share dispute
- why simply talking to your neighbours about a problem is the best first step towards resolution.
- Get the transcript here!
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act – Section 60
- Singh v The Owners Strata Plan 11723 & Ors 
- Vexatious Proceedings Act 2008
- Episode 174.The unique role of the commissioner’s office – with Chris Irons
- Episode 185. Isolation valves | leases vs by-laws | access to strata records
- Strata Schemes Development Act 2015 – Section 4
- Common Property Memorandum – Fair Trading