245. Top 5 Podcast Episodes of 2020
In this short, final episode for 2020, I’m pointing you in the direction of our Top 5 Podcast Episodes for the year. There may be some surprises here!
I’ll be leaving you to your holiday festivities and new year’s eve preparations next week, back with the first episode for 2021 in the first week of January. Bringing the podcast to you each week has been one of the highlights of my 2020. Thank you for keeping me company on the airwaves. I hesitate to say that I’m looking forward to what 2021 has to bring us. We’re certainly well prepared for just about anything.
- Get the transcript here!
- Listen to ‘Your Strata Property’ podcasts
- Episode 217. How The Horizon upheld its pet ban – with David Edwards
- Episode 236. Jo Cooper and Sharon Levy on their Court of Appeal win
- Your Strata Property Facebook page
- Episode 194. The art of crisis management – with Daniel Holt
- Strata Schemes Management Act – Section 50 Term of appointment of strata managing agents
- Episode 213. Dysfunctional committee | expiring agency agreement | amending motions
- Episode 198. The unlimited liability of strata property owners
- Episode 241. Strata surprises, successful renovations and regretful records: my chat with Veronica Morgan
- Episode 160. Why 70% of new apartment builds will have defects and what to do about it
- Episode 55. Veronica Morgan On Why Strata Purchasers Should Work With A Buyer’s Agent
- Episode 115. Beware these rookie strata errors
- Episode 204. **SPECIAL EPISODE** Coronavirus: can we avoid in-person strata meetings?