There is a little known aspect of strata property ownership that can have BIG consequences should things go wrong. I’m explaining it this week in my interview with Veronica Morgan and Chris Bates. This interview was originally aired on their property podcast, “The Elephant in the Room” and I bring it to you this week with thanks to Veronica and Chris.
- Get the transcript here!
- Elephant in the Room Podcast
- Episode 132. Meet my Elephant
- Episode 135. Reena delivers the truth about strata living
- Episode 115. Beware these rookie strata errors
- Episode 055. Veronica Morgan on Why Strata Purchasers Should Work with a Buyer’s Agent
- Section 106 – Duty of owners corporation to maintain and repair property – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Division 2 – Appointment of Proxies Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Regulation 14 – Other means of voting – owners corporation and strata committee – Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016
- Section 5 – Resolutions of owners corporation – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015