This week, I chat with Reuben Schwarz, co-founder of bnbguard.com.au. Reuben’s company alerts strata schemes to illegal online short term rental listings, helping owners, strata managers and building managers counter the negative impacts of short term lets. There are some great practical tips here for buildings looking to control the practice from within.
- Get the transcript here!
- BnB Guard Website
- How Australia’s New Subletting Legislation Will Affect Airbnb
- City Council passes tough rules that limit Airbnb rentals
- Episode 004. How Short Term Letting Led To An Extra 1000 Residents And 18 Illegal Brothels In One City Building. With Karen Stiles
- Episode 007. How A Strata Building Can Use By-Laws to Deal With Short Term Letting
- Reuben’s Schwarz’s email address: email@example.com