229. The Do’s and Don’ts of apartment renovation – with Bernadette and David Janson
Bernadette and David Janson from The School of Renovating join me to demystify some common “apartment reno” questions including: do we really need council approval for removal of internal walls and does a washing machine installed in a kitchen need to be waterproofed?
- Get the transcript here!
- Your Strata Property Shared Space Summit
- Episode 228. THIS is what we’ve been waiting for
- Episode 221. How to avoid a renovation disaster
- National Construction Code – Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- State Environmental Planning Policy (Exempt And Complying Development Codes) 2008