194. The art of crisis management – with Daniel Holt
I’m chatting to Daniel Holt – strata lawyer turned strata manager – about how to stay calm in a crisis. And he would know: Daniel was the manager who received the phone call on Christmas Eve 2018, informing him that Opal Tower needed to be evacuated. In this wide-ranging conversation, we also cover:
- how to know when it’s time to refer a difficult issue to outside experts
- whether strata managers should receive the same professional recognition as strata lawyers
- how our legislation is failing us when it comes to crisis situations.
Also, listen out for my wrap up at the end of the interview and feel free to let me know what you think of the new format.
- Get the transcript here!
- Strata Sense Website
- Daniel Holt’s email: email@example.com
- Daniel Holt’s LinkedIn Account