Podcasts & Videos
Listen to podcasts
Q and A Forum
was added to your cart
060. In Conversation – New Rules for Engaging Lawyers and Banning Smoking Building-Wide
059. The Good, Bad And Ugly Financial Reforms For NSW Strata Buildings – With Joel Russell Of Kelly + Partners
058. In Conversation With Reena Van Aalst – Agents Throwing Out Records and Creative First Home Buyers
057. Crime In Surfers Paradise Communities – With Dr Sacha Reid
055. Veronica Morgan On Why Strata Purchasers Should Work With A Buyer’s Agent
054. In Conversation with Reena Van Aalst – Is An Unsigned Agency Agreement Valid?
053. How To Deal With An Owner Making Private Use of Common Property Without Approval (NSW law)
052. In Conversation with Reena Van Aalst – Why Are Strata Managers Charging ‘Compliance’ Fees?
050. In Conversation with Reena Van Aalst – BMC Personality Clashes And Embarking On Collective Sale
049. Collective Sale and Renewal with Leisha de Aboitiz (references to NSW law)
047. What You Must Know Before Buying In To Strata
046. In Conversation with Reena Van Aalst – signing DAs and problems with NCAT penalties
044. How To Deal With Boundary Fences In Strata (references to NSW law)
043. Strata Managers vs Real Estate Agents – with Tim McKibbin of REI (NSW)
042. Highlights from 2016 — A Year In Review
040. Explaining the Tribunal process, including penalties under the new NSW law (references to NSW legislation)
019. How To Deal With Pets In Strata Buildings – Dr Emma Power
014. How To Improve And Model Behaviour In Strata Communities
013. The Keys To Effective Strata Budgets
011. How To Establish A Sense Of Community In Strata Schemes With Rachel Cosentino
009. How Legislative Changes Around Urban Renewal Affect You As A Strata Owner
007. How A Strata Building Can Use By-Laws to Deal With Short Term Letting
Article: the difficulty of repealing an exclusive use by-law
Article: 6 ways to ensure an efficient strata meeting
6 things you absolutely must know about owning a strata property
What can be done about short term letting?
Article: keeping animals in strata part 2, the road to approval
Article: can I have a pet? Please? Keeping an animal in strata, part 1
Article: what is a ‘large strata scheme’?
Article: how private are your personal details?