With the kind permission of Veronica Morgan and Chris Bates of The Elephant in the Room Property Podcast, this week I’m bringing you part of an interview we recently recorded together for their podcast. We discuss the common misunderstandings of new strata owners, how to avoid a renovation headache by making a smarter purchasing decision and my latest experience of lacklustre record-keeping.
This is an edited version of our original chat. You can access the entire episode over on The Elephant in the Room website here, and if you haven’t yet subscribed to that excellent property podcast, be sure to do so while you’re over there.
- Elephant in the Room Podcast Episode 151 | The Supreme Court’s pet showdown on strata property by-laws | Amanda Farmer, Your Strata Property
- Get the transcript here!
- Episode 055. Veronica Morgan On Why Stata Purchasers Should Work With A Buyer’s Agent
- Episode 115. Beware these rookie strata errors
- Episode 236. Jo Cooper and Sharon Levy on their Court of Appeal win
- The Elephant in the Room Podcast Episode 25 | What hidden dangers can lurk in brand new apartments? | Amanda Farmer, Your Strata Property