189. Strata managers as facilitators not decision makers, with Natalie Fitzgerald
This week, Natalie Fitzgerald and I are talking about a few things that don’t often get talked about in the context of strata living, including
- how residents might help a neighbour who is the victim of family violence
- exercising discretion when it comes to the enforcement of by-laws and
- dealing more compassionately with those suffering from mental illness.
Natalie also issues a wise reminder to strata managers finding it hard to distance themselves from the decision-making responsibilities of their clients.
- Get the transcript here!
- Newtown Neighbourhood Centre
- Her Middle Name is Courage by Heidi Dening
- Natalie Fitzgerald Linkedin
- Concierge At Home
- Podcast Episode 21. How The New NSW Laws Affect Your Strata Management Contracts – With Natalie Fitzgerald
- Podcast Episode 80. Do we need more diverse strata committees?
- Podcast Episode 130. How to deal with strata bullies