Sneak peek at this week’s podcast episode: Reena and I discuss the difficulties faced by minority unit entitlement holders in small strata schemes, for example: 2-lot buildings where one owner has 60% of the unit entitlement and the other has 40%. Full episode out on Wednesday.

Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *