This week, Reena and I cover:
- how to explain the “restricted matters” statutory motion to a disbelieving owner
- when, precisely, the strata committee members vacate their positions at the AGM
- the by-law template that just didn’t cut it, and
- the clever owner purchasing the common property rooftop
Plus, here’s the link to the free City of Sydney Council event I mention in the intro. I look forward to seeing you there.
- Register to attend Amanda’s City of Sydney Council live event
- Get the transcript here!
- Schedule 1 – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Section 35 Subsection D – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Check out our by-law templates here!
- Episode 016. How to increase your lot’s value via extensions (into common property)