Happy episode 200!
It has been my pleasure to host this podcast for the past 4 years: bringing you guest experts, answering your most curly strata questions and helping as many people as possible to live more peacefully in apartments.
This week, I bring you Part 2 of YSP LIVE 2020 (head back to episode 199 for part 1). Reena and I are chatting to three members of our online community as well as answering questions put to us live. We cover:
- whether ‘global’ renovation works by-laws are a good idea
- how to tackle a tenant abusing the visitor parking
- raising money for a multi-million dollar rectification works project
- protecting strata committee members from personal liability
- insuring a lot owner’s new kitchen
- responding to a tenant’s claim for loss arising from lack of air con
and much, much more.
- Get the transcript here!
- Episode 199. Part 1 – YSP LIVE 2020
- Episode 197. Bathroom renovation gone wrong | committee nominations | another win for pets
- Global Renovation Works By-law Template
- Section 109 – Cosmetic Work – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 110 – Minor Renovations by Owners – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Episode 073. The 3 Ways to Fund Your Strata Building – with Paul Morton
- Episode 010. Macquarie Bank’s Jenny Strong And Amanda Farmer Discuss Strata Finance And How To Use It Effectively
- Home Building Compensation (HBC) or Home Warranty Insurance
- Section 260 – Personal Liability – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Your Strata Property Facebook post about the Community Land Management Legislation
- Schedule 1 (Clause 6) – Required Items of Agenda for AGM – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 108 – Changes to Common Property – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 232 – Orders to Settle Disputes or Rectify Complaints – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Want to be a YSP member? Join our waitlist here!