This my ‘pep talk’ with Western Australian owner Glenda, who is hoping to oust a dysfunctional council of owners. We discuss Glenda’s campaign for change and how she might reach disengaged owners. We also cover some important procedural issues like access to the strata roll and the legal appointment of a strata manager in WA.
Links and resources mentioned:
- Get your copy of the transcript here!
- Section 145 – Strata management contracts: minimum requirements – Strata Titles Act 1985 (WA)
- Scheduled 1 – Model By-laws – Strata Titles Act 1985 (WA)
- Landgate Guide to Strata Titles (WA)
- Engwirda v The Owners of Queens Riverside Strata Plan 55728  WASCA 190 (28 November 2019) Case
- Abusive strata committee member Forum Question