Isabella is an owner coming out the other side of years of neglected repair work at her townhouse property. I answer her questions about the potential removal of the strata committee and managing agent, claiming her losses (“is it worth it?”), getting the right trades on the job and ‘training’ the committee to make better decisions in future. This is a solid, all round call for anyone struggling with repair and maintenance issues.
- Member call no. 2: Elizabeth and repairs to common property
- Member call no. 8: Natalie proceeds to NCAT after 4 years of water penetration
- Better Building Webinar
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 – Section 106
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 – Section 237
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 – Section 238
- The Owners – Strata Plan 32735 v Heather Lesley-SWAN  NSWSC 383 (10 August 2012)