This week, Reena and I are tackling these sticky situations – some of which may already be on your mind:
- can residents be forced to wear masks on the common property?
- does the executor of a deceased estate have the right to vote at general meetings?
- how to set boundaries to rein in bullies
- why it may be worth getting legal costs assessed after court proceedings
- Get the transcript here!
- Schedule 1 – Clause 23 – Persons Entitled to Vote at General Meetings – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 22 – Notice to be Given to Owners Corporation of Right to Cast Vote at Meeting – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 4 – Definitions – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Your Strata Property Podcast Episodes
- VICTORIA: Apartments and multi-dwelling properties – coronavirus (COVID-19)