Friday LIVE lessons and laughs from the U S conference
All this week, Amanda has been attending the Community Association Institute’s Virtual Law Seminar, joining over 730 U.S. attorneys who all specialise in what the Americans call “community association law”.
In this first LIVE chat for 2021, Amanda will be sharing some learnings and laughs from the week, including:
- the by-law that prevented owners commencing litigation against the developer
- the move to limit the liability of communities where owners experience COVID-related losses
- the case that described pet ownership as a privilege not a right
- the struggle to get electronic meetings to stick
- the owner who tested positive for COVID and then dropped by her lawyer’s office anyway (!)
See you here LIVE at 4pm AEDT TODAY.