201. Frank Higginson explains why former Commissioner for BCCM Chris Irons has joined the team
This week, I’m chatting to my guest in person for a change: Frank Higginson of Hynes Legal in QLD. Frank recently welcomed former QLD Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management, Chris Irons, to his team. Frank shares the thinking behind this unusual appointment, including his thoughts on why we must start trying to resolve strata and body corporate disputes in a different way.
- Get the transcript here!
- Australian College of Strata Lawyers
- Episode 174. The unique role of the commissioner’s office – with Chris Irons
- Queensland Office of the Commissioner’s Website
- Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008
- Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997
- Hynes Legal
- Listen to ‘Your Strata Property’ podcasts