116. Do strata committee vacancies need to be filled? And short term letting update
This week, Reena and I take a deep dive into the process for filling vacant committee positions. Reena recaps the rules for the correct completion of proxy forms – particularly when it comes to corporate owners, and we each share our take on the NSW government’s recently announced proposals for regulating short term letting in our strata buildings. This is a jam-packed episode. Enjoy!
- Get the transcript here!
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 – Section 35
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 – Section 30
- Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 – Schedule 3
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 – Section 38
- Strata Schemes Management Act 2016 – Section 108
- Airbnb in NSW faces crackdown as Government moves to impose limits on apartment owners
- Tenants fined for sub-letting property on Airbnb