I am privileged to be joined by Cathy Sherry of the University of New South Wales, as she explains how strata owners have been given almost unlimited power to legislate for their neighbours through by-laws.
- Get the transcript here!
- Register for the OCN event with Amanda
- Owners Corporation SP 501391P v Balcombe  VSC 384 (22 July 2016)
- s 31 Companion Animals Act 1998
- Privatopia: Homeowner Associations and the Rise of Residential Private Government
- Beyond Privatopia: Rethinking Residential Private Government (Urban Institute Press)
- High Life: Condo Living in the Suburban Century