256. Can the staff of a commercial lot use the pool?
This week, Reena and I cover:
- how to ensure 40+ staff working from a commercial lot do not overrun resident facilities such as the swimming pool
- the owner who found historical OC approval for their balcony enclosure in 40-year-old local council records
- NSW’s new pet laws, and how to have your say
- the building that made an exception to its hard flooring ban, on medical grounds.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 137 – Occupancy Limits – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Podcast Episode 253. Can I force my building to have a meeting in person?
- Prior v The Owners Strata Plan 4382 Case
- It’s time to have your say on the review of NSW strata laws! Submissions extended until 7 April 2021
- Friday Live with Amanda Farmer and Hedley Swann