205. Building email accounts | records handover | boundary lines
If you haven’t yet checked out the special episode I released last weekend covering off NSW meeting procedures in the face of COVID-19 concerns, head over here now and check it out.
In this week’s episode with Reena (recorded before the above special) we’re dealing with:
- email accounts set up by committees and not shared with the strata manager
- an application to the Tribunal for a former strata managing agent to handover books and records
- whether a front entry door within a lot’s garage is common property
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 176 – Form of records – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Episode 197. Bathroom renovation gone wrong | committee nominations | another win for pets
- Owners – Strata Plan No 58068 v/ats Cooper case (21 November 2019)
- Section 188 – Order to supply information or documents – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Section 181 – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Owners Corporation SP 47027 v Peter Clisdell Pty Ltd  NSWCATAP 188 (20 September 2017)
- The Owners – Strata Plan No 54026 v Phillipa Ternes  NSWSC 1579 (12 November 2019)