In this episode, Reena and I answer these questions:
- Are all by-laws banning pets now invalid?
- Why can’t I mail in my general meeting vote?
- When will an insurer pay temporary accommodation expenses?
- What does the new Code of Conduct mean for our short term letting by-laws?
- Get the transcript here!
- Watch Amanda’s Facebook Live with Jo Cooper and Sharon Levy here
- Section 14 – Other means of voting – owners corporation and strata committee – Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016 (NSW)
- Schedule 2 – Clause 9 – Restriction On Moving Motion Or Nominating Candidate – Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 (NSW)
- Changes to laws for short-term rental accommodation summary – Fair Trading Website (NSW)
- Code of Conduct for the Short-term Rental Accommodation Industry Document (NSW)
- Section 137A – Short-term rental accommodation – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Prohibition of Short-Term Rental Accommodation By-Law Template