207. Apartment living in our changed world: your many questions answered
Reena and I are answering the past week’s COVID questions. They just keep coming, and getting more complex…
- how to hold a meeting with one person present, simply to resolve to conduct electronic meetings
- which council is deferring the fine on late AFSS’s
- dealing with the increase in noise complaints now that everyone is home
- reducing levies, waiving interest and entering into payment plans
- Get the transcript here!
- Strata Community Association (SCA) Apartment Living & COVID-19 Best Practice Guideline for Building Managers
- Strata Community Association (SCA) Apartment Living & COVID-19 Best Practice Guideline for Committees
- Section 85 – Interest, discounts on contributions and payment plans – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Regulation 14 – Other means of voting – Strata Schemes Management Regulation 2016
- Episode 204. **SPECIAL EPISODE** Coronavirus: can we avoid in-person strata meetings?
- Section 137A – Short-term rental accommodation – Schedule 2 Amendment of Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Schedule 2 Clause 9 – Strata Schemes Management Act
- COVID-19 and Strata Living NSW (updated 20 March 2020) – Owners Corporation Network
- FB Live: Friday Happy Hour with Heidi Dening – Your Isolation Education!
- Your Strata Property Facebook Page
- FB Live: The week that was – it’s the Happy Hour Wrap Up
- Listen to ‘Your Strata Property’ podcasts