This week, Reena and I cover:
- access to CCTV footage: often controversial in our strata schemes, but what about when the footage belongs to a BMC?
- a refresher on the quorum rule, including when a chair must proceed in the absence of a quorum
And if you haven’t already, access your NSW Health poster for mask-wearing in common areas, right here.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 149 Order with respect to common property rights by-laws – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Section 246 Recording in Register of effect of certain orders – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Podcast Episode 267: Registered by-laws incomplete | ballot for committee | win for disability access