Mediation is something most owners, committee members and managers are likely to experience at some point in their strata journey. In this episode, I share my tips for a successful mediation, including:
- how to find out if you need to mediate at all
- why I don’t file supporting documents with a mediation application
- who should attend the mediation session
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 227 – Certain applications cannot be accepted without prior mediation – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Applying for strata mediation – Fair Trading (NSW)
- Section 220 – Representation of parties – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)