By popular demand, I’ve brought last week’s Friday LIVE chat with strata lawyer Michael Kleinschmidt to the podcast.
This is an edited version of the longer video discussion (you can find that here). Michael busts some entrenched myths about strata insurance commissions and broker fees, and explains why the future of strata management as a “profession” depends on whether or not managers are prepared to dramatically change the way they charge for their services.
- Get the transcript here!
- LookUpStrata Website
- Budgen Allen Graham Lawyers Website
- Podcast Episode 370. Affordability, availability and competition in strata insurance – with John Trowbridge
- Podcast Episode 138. The shocking truth about broker commissions and fees
- Your Strata Property Facebook page
- Podcast Episode 219. Unpacking QLD’s new COVID legislation for body corporates
- National: Strata Managers as Fiduciaries, or ‘Wow, I didn’t know that…’ | LookUpStrata Webinar
- National: Strata Insurance Commissions. Where do you stand? | LookUpStrata Webinar