Julie McLean is the current president of Strata Community Association (VIC). In this no-holds-barred discussion, Julie reveals:
- how the system has failed at the point of purchase
- the unreliable “source of proof” when strata properties are marketed for sale
- that in VIC, “anyone with a heartbeat” can be a strata manager, and why that has to change
- why she’s calling for specific training for compulsory managers (administrators),
and so much more.
- Get the transcript here!
- Power struggle erupts at 1000-unit apartment tower
- Strata Community Association (VIC)
- UNSW City Futures – strata scheme mapping
- Episode 339. Wrangling strata records – with Michael Ferrier
- Episode 331. “If you can’t repair it, don’t own it.” – Michael Teys – Your Strata Property