In my first chat with Reena Van Aalst for 2023, we cover:
- why strata managers need to be checking the ASIC register before contractors are engaged,
- just how far the definition of ‘cosmetic work’ might (or might not) extend,
- a successful storage cage swap, and
- a Christmas win for an unfairly sidelined owner.
- Get the transcript here!
- Section 8 – Maximum deposit for residential building work – Home Building Act 1989 (NSW)
- Section 109 – Cosmetic work by owners – Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Episode 344. The 3 Types of Renovations in Strata – and how they’re approved