In this, our last podcast episode for the year, Reena and I discuss:
- the building that can’t get public liability insurance for its heritage property
- the dangers of strata managers actioning legal matters without instructions or legal advice
- a few key principles for those managing Building Management Committees (BMCs).
I’ll be back with the first podcast episode of 2023 on 4 January.
I wish you a lovely, restful festive season.
- Get the transcript here!
- Episode 341. The strata insurance disrupter we’ve been waiting for?
- Ask Amanda Now 9 December 2022 session